Election Contest and Lawsuit
Here is a BusinessWire press release and one page executive summary of Pressley's election contest and appeal . Pressley filed an election contest and lawsuit because of numerous irregularities, discrepancies, and computer corruption errors that were found in her Austin District 4 City Council race that was held on December 16, 2014. Specifically, the most serious election issues are related to Pressley's evidence of electronic voting corruption errors and that statutorily required election records (Ballot Images and Election Results Backup Tapes) are missing. Cast Vote Records produced at her recount do not meet the statutory standards for legal Texas ballots. Other material election irregularities occurred that call into question the true outcome of the election are noted below. Pressley filed an appeal June 15, 2015. Here is a link to an video interview with Infowars and a PowerPoint with evidence presented in the lawsuit:
- Nine corruption errors with the electronic memory cards that store votes: Corrupt Mobile Ballot Box errors during vote tabulation on election night, "Invalid/Corrupt MBB" errors. When asked about the errors in her deposition, Dana DeBeauvoir, Travis County Clerk said "I've never heard of so many" (page 98, line 20).
- Not producing, counting and retaining statutorily required ballot images, and producing cast vote records instead,
- Instructing Election officers to not retain back up tapes of the number of votes each candidate received (Tally/Results tapes),
- Extended logon periods up to 10 days and missing data log entries in the vote tabulation systems,
- Suspicious, repetitive mathematical patterns observed in the Pressley's Runoff Election results that show them to be not credible,
- Election equipment security seals were improperly sealed, subsequently unsealed and replaced,
- Obstructing Pressley's official poll watchers at polling locations after the polls closed, and
- More ballots than voters names as reported during Early Voting in 15 of 18 precincts.
If you'd like a copy of our Third Court of Appeals Election Contest Brief,
Click here to purchase it for $22.00 All funds go to support Pressely's legal fees.
Can you please help us with a donation?
Thank you for considering helping us with a donation of any size.